Full Time (UNITED STATES)
Some questions we find ourselves asking: How can we help an architect explore a thousand ideas in the time it currently takes to explore one? How can software help us optimize the quality of spaces for humans while reducing the cost and resources required to build? How do we encourage reusable solutions that can be manufactured more sustainably and efficiently?
Answers to these questions require expertise in design and engineering that comes from every level of our company. This is why we’ve invested deeply in building a culture that empowers its employees to do great work and directly shape the future of its products. We want smart, creative, and intentional individuals to be part of our core team. Are you in?
We are actively seeking a proactive, and dynamic administrative assistant who can become the backbone of our remote office functionality. Working closely with a variety of internal stakeholders, you’ll be the driving force behind us staying organized and coordinated. Strong communication and exceptional time management skills along with the ability to successfully multitask will help the ideal candidate shine in this role. We value open mindedness, self-motivation, attention to detail, and an attitude that encourages growth and personal ownership. If this sounds like you, drop us a line!
- Own documentation responsibilities, such as filing and organizing all paperwork and updating internal process & benefits documents, as needed.
- Lead employee engagement activities, such as administering team surveys, onboarding and off-boarding requirements, birthday and anniversary celebrations.
- Assist with the logistics and coordination of company events
- Support the executive team with tasks such as calendar management
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel and provide updates, identify problems, create solutions, and support improvements.
- Administer software/hardware inventory
- Manage job postings, coordinate interviews (both internally and externally), etc.
- 2+ years of experience, ideally in a small/medium business environment
- Proficient in using and navigating Google Workspace applications
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, email, and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly accountable
- Easily switch gears to attend to competing priorities and generally have a bias for action.
- Experience working in the AEC (architecture, engineering, and construction) space preferred
- Healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employee & dependents. We cover 85% of the cost for employee, and 75% of the cost for dependents
- 401K with matching up to 4% of your salary
- Paid parental leave for all new parents
- Unlimited PTO
- 11 paid company holidays
- Computer and home office setup with phone and internet paid for up to $100 each.
- Annual stipend for education and professional development
- 100% remote working