Associate Project Operations Manager
Full Time (UNITED STATES)
Some questions we find ourselves asking: How can we help an architect explore thousands of ideas in the time it currently takes to explore one? How can software help us optimize the quality of space for usability while reducing the cost and resources required to build? How do encourage reusable solutions that can be manufactured more sustainably and efficiently?
Answers to these questions require deep expertise in design and engineering that comes from every level of our company. This is why we’ve invested deeply in building a culture that empowers its employees to do great work and directly shape the future of its products. We want smart, creative, and intentional individuals to be part of our core team. Are you in?
The Associate Project Operations Manager focused on supporting department leads in monitoring our organization’s functions and help build processes that meet our business needs, and reports to the Director of Services
This role is crucial in supporting the Project Operations at Outer Labs to strategically manage our company’s resources, making its processes standardized, smoothed and streamlined.
By maintaining our processes and providing business insights the Associate Project Operations Manager empowers the business to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
- Monitor daily functions of the services business and generate reports of business performance and project health
- Support department leads, leadership team and project managers in building and improving processes based on our business goals
- Measure the efficiency of our systems and propose improvements
- Keep cross-departmental resource data up-to-date
- Generate resource status reports and model scenarios
- Maintain a “hiring dashboard” based on the data coming out of the resource & project management platform
- Manage critical business data related to contracts
- Assist in Business Development and Marketing activities
- Relevant experience as an Associate Business Manager or equivalent roles
- Experience working in a Services Business
- An attitude towards ‘getting things done’
- Very detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Displaying analytical and strategic thinking
- Preference for fast-paced iteration, deadlines, and budgets
- Experience with AEC industry is preferred
- Healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employee & dependents. We cover 85% of the cost for employee, and 75% of the cost for dependents
- 401K with matching up to 4% of your salary
- Paid parental leave for all new parents
- Unlimited PTO
- 11 paid company holidays
- Computer and home office setup with phone and internet paid for up to $100 each.
- Annual stipend for education and professional development
- 100% remote working