Associate Technical Project Manager
We are actively seeking a skilled, proactive, and empathetic Associate Project Manager to join our growing team. You will work closely with our Director of Customer Success and project management peers, along with product design, business development, engineering and of course our customers to support the customer success team in delivering projects successfully. We value open mindedness, self-motivation, attention to detail, and an attitude that encourages growth and personal ownership.
- Support the project lead in managing project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables on more than one project at a time
- Support the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Assist in developing comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and help coordinate various resources (internal and external) during all project phases
- Monitor project progress continuously and provide scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables
- Help manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs using best practices and standard project management documentation
- Support the customer success team in executing administrative tasks
- Be familiar with all of our tools and support tool adoption through creating and managing user documentation, support and marketing materials
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel and provide updates, identify problems, create solutions, and support improvements.
- 1+ years of prior experience working on product development efforts
- Strong preference for experience in the AEC industry
- Ability to effectively communicate the high-level vision of a project
- Strong bias for action with a focus on outcomes
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills both written and verbal
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Some knowledge of agile software development methodologies
- Healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employee & dependents. We cover 85% of the cost for employee, and 75% of the cost for dependents
- 401K with matching up to 4% of your salary
- Paid parental leave for all new parents
- Unlimited PTO
- 11 paid company holidays
- Computer and home office setup with phone and internet paid for up to $100 each.
- Annual stipend for education and professional development
- 100% remote working
Outer Labs builds software tools for professionals in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction field that have the potential to radically reshape how buildings are designed, constructed, and occupied. Some questions we regularly consider are: How could software automatically layout a building’s structural system? How could software automatically understand city zoning codes? How could software interpret an architect’s ideas and intentions through a simple drawing? or How can we help a designer explore a thousand ideas in the time it currently takes to explore one?APPLY NOW
Outer Labs provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.