Senior People Operations Coordinator
Full Time (UNITED STATES)
Some questions we find ourselves asking: How can technology help an Architect explore thousands of ideas in the time it currently takes to explore one? How can software optimize the quality of space for usability while reducing the cost and resources required to build? How do we encourage adoption of reusable solutions that can be manufactured more sustainably and efficiently?
Answers to these questions require deep expertise in design and engineering that comes from every level of our company. This is why we’ve invested deeply in building a culture that empowers its employees to do great work and directly shape the future of its products. We want smart, creative, and intentional individuals to be part of our core team. Are you in?
Are you a proactive, detail-oriented individual with a passion for connecting exceptional talent with exciting opportunities? We are seeking a Senior People Operations Coordinator, with a specialized focus in technical recruiting, to join our dynamic team at Outer Labs. In this role, you'll be a pivotal player in our talent acquisition efforts, managing the end-to-end recruitment process, while also contributing to employee engagement initiatives. If you're driven by results, possess exceptional communication and organizational skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
- Recruiting and Talent Acquisition
- Partner with hiring managers to understand job requirements, and assist in creating and maintaining compelling job descriptions.
- Develop and execute comprehensive recruitment strategies to attract and engage candidates for current and future positions.
- Review resumes and applications to assess candidate qualifications and alignment with job requirements.
- Establish meaningful connections with candidates, beginning with the first point of contact and throughout every phase of the hiring journey.
- Schedule interviews and coordinate interview logistics, including coordinating with hiring managers, interview panels, and candidates.
- Partner with the People Ops Manager to facilitate a seamless onboarding process for new team members.
- Continuously refine our recruitment process and candidate experience through feedback analysis and implementation of best practices.
Employee Engagement Support
- Assist in planning and executing employee engagement events, attend weekly company meetings, administer team surveys, assist with birthday and anniversary celebrations, and more.
- Aid in the planning and coordination of company events, both virtual and in-person.
- Provide administrative support to the leadership team as needed, including meeting coordination, travel coordination, and expense reporting.
- Responsible for general administrative support activities, including: preparing documents and presentations, processing incoming and outgoing correspondence, sending meeting notices, and maintaining files.
- Perform ad-hoc support projects such as preparing reports, gathering insights, research, and information to aid in decision making.
- Serve as a People Operations point-person for all employees, available during Pacific or Central Time Zone working hours to provide immediate and effective support to our team
- Manage & track computer inventory.
- Communicate proactively with relevant stakeholders and provide updates, identify problems, create solutions, and support improvements.
- Exercise professionalism and good judgment in a variety of situations, demonstrating initiative and a willingness to learn and help others.
- 5+ years of experience, and 3+ years of Technical Recruiting experience.
- Proven track record of success in Technical Recruitment, including: Software Engineering, Product, Design, and UI/UX roles.
- Proficiency in applicant tracking systems (ATS) and other recruiting tools.
- Familiarity with recruiting techniques, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing.
- Experience developing and refining interview processes and candidate engagement strategies.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruiting process.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including clear and effective written and verbal communication.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, thorough and accurate.
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to excellence.
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize competing priorities and projects, and handle matters expeditiously, proactively and with proper follow-through.
- Proficient in using and navigating Google Workspace applications, including Google Sheets (Excel proficiency).
- Experience working in Commercial Real Estate or in the AEC (architecture, engineering, and construction) space preferred.
- Healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employee & dependents. We cover 85% of the cost for employee, and 75% of the cost for dependents
- 401K with matching up to 4% of your salary
- Paid parental leave for all new parents
- Unlimited PTO
- 11 paid company holidays
- Computer and home office setup with phone and internet paid for up to $100 each.
- Annual stipend for education and professional development
- 100% remote working